CAIS, a New York-based financial technology company, operates the CAIS Exchange (CAIS-X), the first online alternative investment marketplace created for the wealth management industry. CAIS-X empowers Member Firms with improved access to top-tier funds and products, independent due diligence reports provided by Mercer, portfolio construction and analytics tools, streamlined trade execution and seamless reporting integration. Richmond Global was a seed-stage investor in CAIS.
- Mercer and CAIS Redefine Alternative Investment Advice and Access for Wealth Management
- CAIS and Goldman Sachs Seek to Increase RIA Access to Structured Products
- CAIS Exchange Integrates MSCI’s RiskMetrics HedgePlatform
- CAIS Launches First Online Exchange for Wealth Management Industry
- Alternatives on the March
- CAIS Wins Best Private Banking Technology Award from World Finance
- CAISfunds European Initiative Adds Former Head of Julius Baer Alternatives